GalleryVault Pro Key Premium Apk (Keys Unlocked)
GalleryVault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos, and any other files that you do not want others to see.
GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault, and nobody knows the existence of it.
What’s more, GalleryVault has a beautiful design, it provides you a smooth and amazing media browse experience.
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support to hide the icon, and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support to hide files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop)
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in a web page with just one tap
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No any storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hide and play GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint (Only support Samsung device with fingerprint scanner)
With GalleryVault, your privacy is well protected.
————- FAQ ————–
Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to backup all your hidden files before transferring to a new device or factory reset.
What can I do if I fail to launch GalleryVault from Dialer?
Sometimes, in some devices, after Gallery Vault is killed by system or other apps, or after device restarted, Gallery Vault may not be able to respond to dial events. In that case, you can try one of the following methods:
1. Use your device built-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv.
2. Tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault)
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword think yeah in your mailbox), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap the “Forgot” button and tap the “Resend Auth Email” button in the dialogue.
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, German, Vietnamese, Italian, Thai, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Download: Wheres My Droid
and try this: Shoot The Zombirds MOD Apk (Unlimited Money)
Thank you so much!