Ten Percent Happier Premium Apk (Subscribed)
Want to sleep better, be more mindful, improve your relationships, and become just about ten percent happier? This is the app for you. Our guided meditations, videos, talks, and sleep content will help you build (or boost) your meditation practice, and stick with it.
– Video and meditation combos that make it fun and straightforward to learn to meditate.
– A library of 500+ guided meditations on topics ranging from anxiety to parenting to focus, ensuring that you can find exactly the right meditation for the moment.
– A sleep section filled with relaxing meditations that make it easy to fall (and stay) asleep.
– Bite-size stories, wisdom, and inspiration that you can listen to while on the go – for those moments when you’re not feeling like meditation but what some mindfulness.
– New content released weekly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
– Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** Featured for ‘emergency election stress’ meditations in The Washington Post
** Launched on ABC’s Good Morning America
About the 10% Happier book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a way to defang the voice in his head. He found meditation, and it’s helped him be less yanked around by his emotions.
About the 10% Happier podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there’s anything beyond 10%. Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)?